Are We Nearing the End?
Latest Video by Rev Ross Rennie
We preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to Gentiles foolishness (1 Corinthians 1: 23).
Welcome to the web site of Grace Missions. Take a look around and you will find that we are:
- Passionate about Jesus and His kingdom
- Overjoyed at the message of grace He has given us and eager to share it with all
- Free of guilt and religious trappings
- Militant against the devil and all his works
- Enthusiastic about the true church of God and committed to seeing it reproduce throughout the world
We would count it a privilege to receive the same accusation that was levelled against the apostle Paul and his friends in Thessalonica: “These who have turned the world upside down” (Acts 17: 6, NKJV).
We believe the time has come for the church to end its preoccupation with buildings, programmes and entertainment. Members of the body of Christ must cease to be spectators at an event and become what Jesus commissioned us to be: disciples who make disciples who can make other disciples. We are pursuing a vision of church that is:
- Organic, not institutional
- Independent, not denominational
- Informal and free, not rigid and religious
- Missional, not attractional
We are growing fellowships in North Shropshire, Merseyside, and South-West Devon.
Find Out More
- Read our article on organic church
- Contact us if you share our vision
- Watch Neil Cole’s videos about what God is saying to His church through the coronavirus pandemic
Rev Ross Rennie, Senior Minister of Grace Missions, welcomes opportunities provided by the Holy Spirit for him to minister within 75 miles of Shrewsbury, UK, or further afield if his travelling and accommodation expenses can be met. If your church, fellowship or Christian group agrees with the opinions and statements on this web site and would be interested in having Rev Ross come to preach, please contact him.
May I Pray for You?
Rev Ross Rennie, Senior Minister of Grace Missions, writes:
I count it a privilege to pray for visitors to this web site. I may not be able to offer material help, but I can do something far more powerful: bring your needs to God’s throne of grace. I recall Peter’s words to the disabled man whom he and John met at the temple gate: “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk” (Acts 3: 6). No sickness is too severe for God to heal, no need too great for God to meet, no problem too difficult for God to solve, no situation too bleak for God to transform through the mighty name of Jesus.
If you would like me to pray for you, please contact me. Anything you tell me will be kept in strictest confidence.